TC Electronic Afterglow Choros Guitar Pedal
Afterglow Chorus is designed with the vintage aficionado in mind. Its all-analog circuit uses a Bucket Brigade Device (BBD) to create a wide range of classic handed-down modulation tones. From the smallest shudder to wildest wobble, this tiny marvel is sure to quench your thirst for vintage flavoured chorus!
- Vintage-style chorus pedal
- All-analog bucket-brigade circuit - for lush three-dimensional modulation tones
- True bypass and top-mounted I/O
TAKE A LITTLE TRIP BACK…
From rotary speaker vibes to a full-blown 1980s chorus symphony, from jangle pop to grunge - Afterglow Chorus does it all. Plug in and send your tone on a journey through rock n' roll history!
CALL IN THE BUCKET BRIGADE
Many guitarists have grown to love the distinct tone of Bucket-Brigade circuits. And with good reason! The natural band limiting of this analog component is the secret-sauce found in countless classic rock songs. If savoury modulation is what you're after, send for the Bucket-Brigade!
CLASSIC TONE -MODERN FEATURES
A sturdy metal chassis, top-mounted input/output and true bypass means that Afterglow Chorus is equally roadworthy and pedalboard friendly.
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and roadworthy enclosure
- Highly affordable - Extreme value for the money
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional 9V PSU
- Power consumption: 9V DC and 14mA